Full course description
About Adobe Creative Educator Level 1
In this course participants will complete four of the training mini-courses that are available through the Adobe Education Exchange to learn about the importance of creativity in the classroom. Participants will learn to use several Adobe creative tools, including Adobe Spark Post, Video, and Page, and Adobe Premiere Rush. As they learn these tools, they will consider how to effectively integrate them into the curriculum. By completing this course, participants will also qualify for Adobe Creative Educator: Level 1 status.
Credit: 1 USBE or 1 SUU Credit
Course Type: Massive Open Online Course - MOOC
Course Level: Beginner
Cost: Free to Utah Educators
Endorsement Category: Elective
Massive Open Online Course (MOOC)
These courses are open entry/exit with no enrollment cap. All coursework and assignments can be completed at the participants own pace. There is very limited instructor interaction. This course must be completed by 12/31/2021.
Due to the large number of participants in these courses grading is done on a monthly rotation, usually on the first Monday of each month. It can take an additional week to process the grade through SUU or USBE. Please understand these expectations before registering for this course.
Expected Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of this course participants should be able to:
- Identify and explain the benefits of involving students in creative projects.
- Make creative lesson plans for every subject.
- Successfully navigate the Adobe Education Exchange so that they can further their knowledge of Adobe education tools in the future.
- Use Adobe Spark Post, Page, and Video to create educational graphics, web pages, and narrated slideshows.
- Use Adobe Premiere Rush to create and edit educational videos.
Participants, will write a one-page reflection or record a five-minute video reflection. They willl also submit an educational resource that they have created at some point during the course. The educational resource must have been created using an Adobe tool that was learned about in this course.