Full course description
Welcome to the Adobe Creative Tools MOOC! Throughout this course, you will use four of the training courses that are available through the Adobe Education Exchange to learn about the importance of creativity in the classroom. You will learn to use several Adobe creative tools, including Adobe Spark Post, Video, and Page, Adobe Premiere Rush, and Adobe XD.
Credit:1 USBE or 1 SUU Credit
Course Type: Self-paced
Course Level: Beginner
Cost: Free to Utah Educators
Endorsement Category: Elective
These courses are open entry/exit with no enrollment cap. All coursework and assignments can be completed at the participants own pace. There is very limited instructor interaction.
Due to the large number of participants in these courses grading is done on a monthly rotation, usually on the first Monday of each month. It can take an additional week to process the grade through SUU or USBE. Please understand these expectations before registering for this course.
Expected Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of this course participants should be able to:
- Identify and explain the benefits of involving students in creative projects.
- Successfully navigate the Adobe Education Exchange so that they can further their knowledge of Adobe education tools in the future
- Use Adobe Spark Post, Page, and Video to create educational graphics, web pages, and narrated slideshows
- Use Adobe Premier Rush to create and edit educational videos
- Use Adobe XD to create app prototypes and multimedia learning experiences
- Apply to become an Adobe Campus Leader
Create and submit a video or webpage that demonstrates how they ignite creativity on campus, and apply to become an Adobe Campus Leader.
Policies and Procedures